Do you see that adorable and angelic face in that picture there? Pretty darn cute huh? Would you believe me if I told you that he pulled a television on top of himself on the fourth of July? Actually, his puppet "Dragon" pushed it on top of him... but that's another story.
I must remember to be humble and grateful though, because he wasn't really hurt. See the small scratch under his lip? That's it. He didn't even cry. I however did NOT survive this ordeal gracefully. Freak out is a kind way to put it. Let's just say it took a couple cocktails that evening to get me to stop reliving it and weeping uncontrollably.
What makes this whole story funny though is that when you ask him what happened he will tell you that "Dragon" did it. He made the television fall down. Now, "Dragon" is his hand puppet. He actually took Dragon to the red chair to think about his actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment