Well, the movers came and collected all our belongings to take us to Michigan. The boys were absolutely amazing through the whole process, of course. Maclin enjoyed climbing and sitting on boxes in the days leading up to the big move.
And of course on loading day, Griffin spent all morning "helping" the movers, making sure they got everything!
I can't even begin to describe how much fun he had that day "helping out." He could not be stopped. I am so thankful the crew was so wonderful and enjoyed having him there.
Since the movers came a day early, we took a break and went to the zoo to say goodbye to Louisville properly. Here we are riding the train. 
And taking a carousel ride. 
Here I made them pose for a group shot. I don't know why I even bother. I took 15 shots this day and this is the best one. I can still here myself screaming in the background "would you three just sit still and smile?!"
Now we're off to Michigan. Stay tuned for more pics of our arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment