Friday, January 30, 2009

When the house gets TOO quiet

Last Saturday, Garth and I were commenting and congratulating ourselves on how great the two older boys had been playing together.  No one had had to intervene to break up a fight.  No one had sought adult comforting over a perceived slight.  We were GREAT parents.  What wonderful, loving boys we had.  Hmmm… I wonder what they are up to?  Well, this is what we found.DSC_0016 DSC_0017 DSC_0018 DSC_0019 DSC_0020 DSC_0021 DSC_0022 DSC_0023 DSC_0024 DSC_0025  If you think about it, they cooperated in devising and executing their plan.  (And really, who wouldn’t love jumping from great heights only to land on soft cushions?)   And they was no arguing!  They were patiently taking turns as well as encouraging and congratulating one another when a jump was particularly good. 

Good thing I know which of my neighbors are doctors.  If they are this creative at age 4 & 5, I think I’m going to need them one of these days.  GERONIMO!

2 comments:

grammy said...

I hope you have very good dental and orthopaedic insurance

Kel~n~Kyle said...

Maybe having a girl won't be such a bad thing after all...