This is what Maclin insisted upon wearing today. What I find interesting is that his outfits always consist of at least one part pajama.
I shouldn’t be surprised by his choices, since all my boys have been very opinionated and independent when it comes to their wardrobe. At this age, Griffin wore this exact ensemble every day, pumpkin bucket full of tennis balls and all, for a few months. We lived in LA at the time, where it NEVER rained too.
At 2, Harrison was definitely into shoes and hats. Clothing was optional. I think almost all the pictures I have of him at this age he is missing his pants or other clothing.
Although by 3, he was putting together some interesting outfits.
3 comments:
Priceless! Remember to have these prominently displayed when they bring their friends over several years from now...
I love it, Jane! I am all about Lent "soup nights" at church on Wednesdays for the exact same reason - I mean, because I want to delve deeper into the Lenten spiritual practice. Ahem...
I now have my own "snappy dresser" - I think he takes after Harrison... (check out the pic on my blog)
Post a Comment