Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Harrison starts Pre-K at AVP

Monday, Harrison started his Pre-Kindergarten class at Ada Village Preschool.  Of course, documentation was called for.  Look at how he multi tasks by washing his hands and making silly faces.  And he puts his socks and shoes on all by himself. 

DSC_0002  DSC_0005

Ok, not quite.  He still needs his mommy to tie the laces. 

DSC_0007 DSC_0008

Wishing Maclin adieu.  We’re ready to go.

DSC_0009 DSC_0011

Not sure how it happened but somewhere between the kitchen and the car, Harrison disappeared and was replaced by this mysterious stranger.  So we decided to take him to preschool. 

DSC_0017

I love this picture.  Totally a Harrison pose.

DSC_0018

Still no Harrison, but the masked stranger posed for a picture with Mommy. 

DSC_0020 DSC_0022

walking down the hall to his classroom …

DSC_0023

saying hello to one of his teachers …

DSC_0024

Putting his picture in a slot on the “what friends are here today” board. 

DSC_0025

Then, Harrison decided it is ok here and he took off the mysterious stranger mask. 

DSC_0026

At this point it was clear that we (families) were supposed to leave.  I was very brave and waited to cry when I got back to the parking lot.  I’m now three days into this new routine and I’m still anxious all afternoon that I’ll forget to take Harrison to school or forget to pick him up.  This whole letting go thing is really hard. 

No comments: