Monday, June 28, 2010

Where did June go?

I realize that I have been lax in keeping all up to date with our goings on.  Here’s a quick recap of our June. 

We go swimming at Grandmother’s pool. 

DSC_0101 DSC_0103

We go strawberry picking and make lots of jam. 

IMG00164

We ride our bikes.

DSC_0003DSC_0031

We have elaborate outdoor adventures. 

(The lawn chair is some sort of space craft.  And take a wild guess at what the sticks are for.)

DSC_0046DSC_0047DSC_0060

We learn to cross the monkey bars alone.

DSC_0054

We watch our garden grow. 

DSC_0012DSC_0020DSC_0084DSC_0002DSC_0011

We play in the mud.  

(I do a lot more laundry now.  FYI-hard clay dirt does not come out of the clothes very easily, or I’m a lousy laundress.  You decide)

DSC_0076

We play with our dogs.   DSC_0109DSC_0089

Wait.  Who’s that dog, you ask?  Did I forget to mention we (or rather I, since Garth insists that she is MY dog) took in another dog?  Consider yourself told.  <smile>

1 comment:

Eric and Allison Shea said...

It sounds like you are having lots of fun and the new doggie is really cute. How could you not take her in?