Friday, October 3, 2008

To be a toddler ...

Here are some of the many moods and general goofy stuff that Maclin gets himself into that keeps me on my toes.

They call me Mac. Maclin Stidolph. You? You can call me Mr. Cool.

So Millie, we just wait here until somebody lets us out?


Hmmm. I'll take this apple and this apple ...


This is way better than playing with the toys that go in this bin.

I can make my boat work much better with my tongue out.

I have found that keeping my tongue out helps with my checkers strategy too.

Here, my tongue is helping me keep my balance as I climb out of this car.

And it definitely helps me steer the grocery cart better.

I am curious. I am irresistible. I have a determined mind of my own and I will not be stopped. I am Maclin. You cannot resist my charms.

No comments: